The goal of Highlands Summerville's dress code is to foster academic focus and a feeling of dignity and belonging to each student.
Neatness in outer dress and appearance reflects inner focus and discipline.
- Short or long-sleeved polo or oxford shirt in navy or white.
- Pants or Bermuda shorts in khaki or navy. Girls may wear skirts, scooters, jumpers or polo dresses, with a hem no higher than 4 inches above the knee, and shorts underneath.
- Shirts must be tucked in with a dark belt.
- Closed-toed shoes only.
- No athletic clothing, denim or hats are permitted.
- Sweaters must be solid colored with no logos, emblems or messages written on them.
- Optional: Highlands Latin School logo polos are available for purchase. Please contact us.
There are many affordable options that fit our uniform policy. Most students wear the same clothes every week to cottage school.